Sunday, March 9, 2014

BENCHMARK!!!

So...

For those of you who are visiting this blog for the first time.  I am currently working on my senior project and have been updating my progress in various posts.  You can see them from the start until now here, here, here, here, here, here, and here.



For those of you that have absolutely no desire to click on all of these links, I am planning a class trip to Yosemite National Park for my senior project.  I am working with a program called Nature Bridge that will guide my classmates and I around the park and teach us about current environmental issues and what we can do to make an impact and protect our planet.



A current update that I haven't talked about yet includes a conversation that I had with one of the Nature Bridge representatives.  I talked with the representative last Monday to see if they had any availability in the Spring and I found out that they do.  The dates depend on how many people will be in our group so I emailed Dr.Preston, our adult representative, asking him how many classes I should offer this opportunity to.  I'm still waiting to here back from him a week later so hopefully I can get an answer soon.

Moving forward, I need to confirm how many people will be going this week and decide whether or not I want to do this during school or during summer.  Once I do this I can book a date and begin fundraising! (I obviously skipped a few steps in between).  I was planning on having all of this done before Dr. Preston got back from his conference in Boston so I could talk about it in this post, but I had too many questions for him to move forward before he got back.

So there you go!  I will continue to post updates as I continue to progress through thus process!

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment