Tuesday, March 25, 2014

IS THERE AN EXPERT IN THE HOUSE?

I'm looking for experts than can give me feedback on the work on this blog!  Particularly my work with Yosemite National Park.  The whole point of this trip that I'm planning is to inspire my classmates to take an initiative toward caring for our environment and living a more sustainable lifestyle.  Hopefully when they see the park, they will find it worth protecting and have a reason to take action toward a healthier planet!

I'm searching for experts who:
a.)  Can give me feedback on the work I've done so far.
b.)  Can give me advice on what I can do better.
c.)  Know a lot about the park and love it as much as I do!
d.)  Are willing to answer tons of questions about environmental education.
e.)  Know a lot about the park history.
f.)   Can give insight into what it takes to live a more sustainable lifestyle.

At this point in time I'm considering contacting some Yosemite Park rangers to answer some questions and give me feedback on my blog.  In the meantime, I have been talking with Lynnae Fischbach from the Nature Bridge program in Yosemite and she has been the perfect expert for this project!  All that's left to do is to invite her to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment