Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's in it for me?

       I was asked to elaborate on a goal for this second semester of AP English, but my goal doesn't specifically have to do with this class.  My goal is to make it as easy as possible to pay for college.  The only way that I can relate this to English is that my essay writing skills need to be perfect for all of the essays that I am writing for scholarships.  Also, I need to get at least a four on not only my English AP exam, but also on my other exams because I will save more money if I don't have to retake these classes in college.

        Now that my applications are submitted, grades and assignments don't really mean as much to me anymore.  For me, this semester is about experiences.  So if I had create a goal specifically for this class, I would say that I want to share as many new experiences as I can with my classmates before school ends.  These experiences could involve meeting new people, going new places, and doing new things that bring me out of my shell.

No comments:

Post a Comment