Friday, April 25, 2014

FIVE STEPS

I just got back from a visit in the park and all I can say is that the people going on this trip are in for a huge treat!  I met with Lynnae while I was up there and she gave me a tour of where we are staying and invited Whitney Houg, Breanna Timmons, my dad, and I to have dinner with a group of students that was up there for the week.  It was such a blast and I have no doubt that this trip will be an amazing experience for everyone that's on board!

Over Spring break we are supposed to create a preview for our Masterpiece to present to our class through pictures and videos.  I want my classmates to be surprised when they get there so I don't want to spoil it with pictures and videos.  I just want each and every one of them to know that they are in for something amazing!

Rather than outlining five steps that I would take toward creating this preview I'm kindly refusing to do one.  Everyone will have to wait to be wowed when the project is done!

Here's just tiny sneak peak for you guys...


No comments:

Post a Comment