Thursday, May 29, 2014

Surreal

Well, it happened, and the outcome was amazing!  Yosemite will never seas to amaze me, and now it will never seas to amaze my classmates as well.  I'd like to give some special shout outs to Lynnae (the person who made this crazy project possible), Deeps and Cristina (our outstanding field educators), Ricardo (the chef...yummmm), Dr. Preston and my classmates (for putting their trust in me), my parents (for being awesome) and my community (for donating and supporting all of our fundraisers)!

I am currently compiling a final presentation for this entire experience that will be complete in a few days.  In the meantime, here is a picture taken on top of North Dome.  The hike to North Dome proved to be the most difficult and rewarding experience of the weekend.  The mind altering views connected us all and provided an experience that my classmates and I will never forget.

This entire experience has been a blessing and I can't wait to share it will you once my project is complete!


No comments:

Post a Comment